In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Technology Wondering

With all the advances in technology, I wonder if the woman's voice that tells me my virus database is updated is real, or synthesized. I guess it's not important, but it's one of those things that crosses my mind.

10 comments:

  1. Wait. Yours TALKS to you? Is it the GPS lady? I hate that (blog edit). Re-route THIS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it does. That, and she warns me of Trojans, and other internet dangers. I sleep better at night knowing she's awake and protecting my computer.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Now that's interesting. I always thought she was hot. With a face to attach to the voice, I'll be thinking of her; sitting in her chair; staring at her screen; and warning me of danger.....is that kinky?

      Delete
    2. Is what kinky? That you are turned on by danger, or a dead woman?

      Delete
    3. When you put it that way, it looks like I'm a pervert. Now I'm embarrassed.

      Delete
    4. Whoops! The secret is out!

      I hope you are laughing along with me here and that the snark hasn't been ill-applied....

      Delete
    5. I'm laughing. Much of my thoughts can be construed in different ways. Perspectives beyond my own are always appreciated.

      Delete
  3. All the best women are synthesized. Or so my robot overlords tell me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I once dated a synthesized woman. I might be wrong, but she had a hatch on the back of her head. It was embarrassing, when she had a glitch, and would use a nail file to fiddle with the electronics....the people at the next table would always ask to be moved.

      Delete