In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, June 1, 2014

And It Will Only Become Worse

This article should make you wonder what will happen when Obamacare completely takes over the health of all citizens of the United States. 

The corruption, lies and outright murder under the hands of bureaucrats against our veterans is horrible, yet the same promoters of government intervention in our lives are still in power, continuing the deception and people are suffering, due to their actions.

2 comments:

  1. "They were more interested in how I hid documents the night before they were to come to the VA," she said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the cancer of bureaucracy. The only solutions are a strong, effective President or a bounty.

      On some days, a bureaucrat bounty pursuit sounds like a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

      Delete