In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, June 20, 2014

Something I Use...

...and now you can, too.

I've added a gadget to my blog. It's a converter, which will help you when you're lost, find a sign that states you're only 5 kilometers from civilization, know each step you take is exactly 27 inches, and you're wondering how many steps are required to find the nearest bar.

You're welcome...and don't click on the top; it looks like ads and those lead to anger.

3 comments:

  1. I've used convert.exe for years.
    Now I'll just come here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The converters never have what's most useful, such as converting wishes into money.

      Delete