In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Some Joe Walsh for Saturday Morning

Another Saturday; making circles in the lawn; spraying for bugs and withering in the gathering heat.


6 comments:

  1. Good way to begin a Saturday. Thanks. Wish I could send some of our cool weather your direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since it's been fairly dry locally, the mosquitoes are not out in full force. With a little more rain, the swarms will keep people indoors at night.

      Delete
  2. If it ain't the Eagles or Bob Segar, I kinda drift off......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every song I liked by Bob Segar was played to the point I changed the channel when it came on the radio.

      Delete
  3. Pick up the dog poop and hope that it's dry! The story of my life:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After cutting the grass, I went for some more herbicide and went to work on the stragglers. They'll be yellow by the end of next week.

      Delete