In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, June 1, 2014

It Starts With Ostracism

It's apparent a majority of U.S. citizens are not represented. Their needs are ignored. Wants are constantly under under attack as unhealthy or selfish. Efforts to rectify injustices are hampered or outright subdued by using government employees to harass, or vilify those that dare make a stand against those that demand their wages at the point of a gun.

So, there's not a whole lot people can do, since they've been turned into part of the collective and their individual liberties are eroded daily.

What's to be done? Ostracism. Everyone knows someone that works for a government entity. Since they won't police their own, then they can stay with their own. Avoid social gatherings and refuse to even smile, when you happen to meet.

Will this work? I don't know, but it works for me. I've had it with the hand shaking, "glad to see you" attitude, when I know they're really only bureaucrats and willing to sacrifice their morals for a paycheck.

Screw 'em. They're warts on the ass of progress.

4 comments:

  1. People say I am rude when I refuse to shake hands with a certain group of people. When I can, I ignore them and look through them. It works for me, rude or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a friend that work for a local entity. I needed them to do their job, and made a phone call for their help.

      After a few more calls, voice mails, and no response, I realized they were just more cogs in the great bureaucratic machinery. If they couldn't help a friend, a stranger must be no better than garbage.

      Delete
  2. There does seem to be a distinct demarcation line between us and "them". I never trusted ostriches either, what with their wings that don't work and their tendency to stick their ugly heads in the ground when the going gets tough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. That and they're mean.

      A niece once dated a man that raised exotic birds, had two female ostriches and one male. His goal was to breed the birds and sell the chicks for a price that was in the five figure range. The male was extremely expensive and he was hoping to recover some money on his investment.

      Long story short: The male, in his exuberance to mate, managed to get his head stuck in a fence, struggled and broke his neck.

      With nothing else to do, he was smoked on the pit.

      It was excellent; and no, it doesn't taste like chicken.

      Delete