In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, June 28, 2014

It's What They Want Us To Believe

Supposedly, they caught the ringleader of the attack in Benghazi, which wasn't an attack, according to the talking points right after the event - and right before the election.

The news is reporting he's on U.S. soil and will face trial, media hype and all the other things that really don't mean anything, except to politicians trying to cover their ass. This guy has been wandering around for a long time and they knew where he was long before they made their capture.

Personally, I don't believe he's more than a second rate minion and the best attention needed would have been to shoot him on sight. The message to the others would be obvious and they would know their days are numbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment