In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, June 30, 2014

Five to Four Decisions

I don't know about you, but the fact that either of the two cases with the five to four rulings made it to the Supreme Court indicates a severe problem with too many people in this country, and a Supreme Court that's corrupted by politics.

The government is not your friend, shouldn't be meddling in your life and anyone that thinks this is okay has lost the ability to reason. If the government dictates your life, you have no freedom and you have no liberty without freedom.

2 comments:

  1. Ginsberg should be impeached for her opposition to the US Constitution.
    But I don't want O to make any appointments.
    Catch-22

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there's one thing I despise about the Constitution, it's the fact too many attorneys were involved in the creation. The Supreme Court is way out of hand and there's little recourse to correct the problem.

      Delete