In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Let's Go To The Beach...

...or not.



Not is it only ugly, it stinks and the stench is noticeable for miles inland.

I'm thinking some tourists are wishing they didn't go to Galveston this year.

As I was taking these photos, a Houston news station was setting up for a remote broadcast.

2 comments:

  1. What is that? Is it still from the BP oil spill? Whatever it is, it is a crying shame and if it isn't criminal, it should be,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Mother Nature. Seaweed grows in the nutrient rich water, and washes ashore every summer.

      Due to the lack of rainfall - with perfect conditions - the seaweed proliferated this year and the beaches end up with higher than normal amounts.

      Delete