In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, June 21, 2014

While My Thoughts Are Busy

I had an idea for a short story. This can mean a short distraction, or an obsession to write. This one is looking like an obsession, so it will bother me, until I complete it.

While my thoughts are distracted, here's a song that is timeless, as far as I'm concerned.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I liked that one. You tend to post music that I normally don't listen to. My horizons are expanding, even at this late date!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a little experience with music. For every musician that performs, there are many more that nobody hears, or only a few ever enjoy their music.

      Delete