In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Would You Know My Name?


4 comments:

  1. If there was a heaven, I'd push mom aside and run to dad. Eric does know his way around a guitar. I learned to play in Willie Nelson fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two moms and one dad in heaven. One mother I knew; one died before I was a year old.

      I sometimes wonder how that's all worked out in Heaven.

      Delete
  2. That song puts a chill in my bones...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric Clapton lost a son. I've read little about the event, but the chatter can be ruthless in condemnation of him as a father.

    Since he doesn't live in a vacuum, the comments must take their toll.

    ReplyDelete