In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, September 21, 2013

It's Okay, The Media Is Watching Your Back

If you believe that, you don't have a chance. You might as well give up any efforts to be more than you are, go sign up for public assistance and move into Section 8 housing.

Most of the media is nothing but a propaganda outlet for those wishing to remove your liberty, completely control you life and keep you ignorant. They need to. If enough people knew how the resources of the United States were being wasted and used to keep politicians in a life of luxury, there would be revolt that would change the world.

Think about this, while you watch your favorite show on the alphabet networks. I hope the thoughts lead to avoiding those networks and the products they advertise. Things will never change as long as they're allowed to manipulate with impunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment