In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, September 15, 2013

While They Were Wasting Taxpayer Money...

...they've come up with another way to waste some more. 

So what is this? I'm thinking a political donor needs someplace to send a derelict son, or brother-in-law. With this new bureaucracy, there's room for plenty.

We have enough people with tax wasting positions that need to go. Bill Hohenstein , director of the USDA Climate Change Program, in the Office of the Chief Economist, should be first. Anybody that needs damn near a paragraph just to define their position is a waste of taxpayer money.

This comment reflects my opinion:

"... "That is just symptomatic of the attitude in Washington -- that farmers and ranchers … are too stupid to maximize their efficiency is something that really boggles the mind," Patrick J. Michaels, director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Cato Institute, told Newsmax...."

It wouldn't be so bad, if it was all just the philosophical ramblings of private citizens with nothing to do. It's not and the fact they let any of these people loose with taxpayer money is mind boggling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment