In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Maybe Having Problems

Either Google, or Internet Explorer had a problem. My problem was I couldn't post.

My first effort to update to the newest version of Windows Explorer left me with the information I either upgraded to the bestest version of Windows, or keep my Neanderthal version, which isn't supported. So, I'm trying Google Chrome for a browser, because Blooger (intentionally mispelled) likes Chrome because it's their bestest, newest version of a browser and allows them to peek into my world, I'm sure.

Anyway, this is my post and I'm still learning about the interface. I'm also learning how to use Google Chrome. If you hear my scream, or find my picture on the wall of the Post Office, you know why.

* Chrome is definitely faster, although getting used to the features will be a pain in the ass.


*Afternoon update: After playing with the buttons and navigating through the interspace, I've decided I like the changes. So, the coffee break is over; everybody go back to standing on you head. 


*I'm beginning to wonder if the lack of visitors today is because of a fear of misery loving company, or because to most people, this is incredibly boring and they have something better to do.

2 comments:

  1. Other blogs have also complained about blogger and blogspot, which is owned by google.

    I would suggest you migrate over to wordpress and stop using chrome for a number of reasons, but the main ones are;

    1) google tracks and marries EVERYTHING you do while signed in to google. Even if it isn't on their site. Google does this by webbugs and cookies. Then then sell or give the info away to advertisers as well as law enforcement. Not just web sites but chrome phones home as well for every page you visit. Just read the new and revised privacy statement they just started using.

    2) The appearance that google had blacklisted IE for blogspot. Arrogant A$$ES.

    Not to mention the sometimes works, sometimes can't read Cptcha's that many bloggers are turning off due to the difficulty of reading the darn things.

    Just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the first time I thought I posted a comment only to see it's not there.
    At the risk of repeating myself, I use Chrome almost exclusively.
    It does not work with my blog's online editor, so I use Firefox for that.
    I believe it is captcha's hoops that caused me to not successfully comment yesterday.

    ReplyDelete