In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, March 12, 2020

What I Predict

If they can get Bernie to quit, Joe will be the nominee, have a health emergency, and the Democrats will pull a magic rabbit  candidate out of their butts. Their minions will be mesmerized, the media will fawn over this candidate, and anyone with more sense than a bag of hammers will shake their head.

It's election season (which now is all the time) and logic is thrown away. A less polite society wouldn't tolerate such nonsense, and beat the tar out of some of those so willing to sacrifice honor for politics.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I doubt Hillary. I think Trump's ace card is a criminal indictment for her.

      Delete
  2. Billary...Trump by a landslide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might be stupid enough to try, but it will fail.

      Delete
  3. I've heard that Biden is considering Stacey Abrams as his running mate. Perhaps she's the Dems' new golden child. She is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they'll try to bring someone like Avenatti. It probably won't work, but their stupidity knows no bounds.

      Delete