In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Almost a Daily Occurence

Galveston is full of sea birds; especially seagulls. There's a variety of these birds and they are comfortable with their place in the big scheme of things.

What is this big scheme? If you drive, they crap on your vehicle. It's their job, they're proficient at their task, and just about every day, you'll find one of their efforts baking on the paint of your vehicle.

6 comments:

  1. They know their job. They do it well. Would that we could say the same for most people.
    (Thanks for the giggle. I needed it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I gave you a few moments of amusement.

      Delete
  2. Galveston sea bird street art is renowned the world over. If them things tasted better, you wouldn't have this problem. *splat*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seagulls must have a horrible flavor, which I can understand, since they're really just sea buzzards.

      Delete
  3. This is organization at its finest. I know a few people I'd love to send through there with their convertible tops down....or is that 'up'. I never know.

    ------------->moving on<-----------------

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to find some unruly kids on the ferry, give them a bag of Fritos and tell them to go by their parents car and feed the seagulls.

      Delete