In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Feeding The Wildlife and Irony

A woman was arrested and held without bond, because she feeds wildlife, much to the chagrin of the local Eco-Fascists Fish and Wildlife officials.

"...Once wildlife, any wildlife -- especially bears -- lose their fear of people, then there's a potential for destruction when they're trying to get into people's sheds at food, birds seed, dog food, etc. And there's a potential for danger to people," Morse said..."





Lets summarize this: Feeding people that are unwilling to preserve their health by working, is perfectly okay, but don't do the same with wildlife, because wildlife becomes dependent and aggressive when the free stuff is cut off. 

Is this insanity, or what?

2 comments:

  1. Leif and I were just reading about this last night. I have to say your post definitely has to make a thinking person pause.

    I can't help but observe that there's not enough sense of pride or shame amongst the masses and it makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think one of the big reasons for the lack of enthusiasm of cutting back on entitlements is the fear of unrest.

      Yes, there isn't enough pride, but the government is a big part in the loss.

      Delete