In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Unpunished Contempt

Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress, and nothing happened. The same thing is happening with Lisa Page, and I doubt anything will happen. Sessions won't seek an indictment, and even if Page is convicted of contempt, she only faces a maximum fine of $1000 and/or six months in jail. That's a small fee compared to sedition, or treason, which according to her known emails, she deserves to be charged with.

The United States has a ruling class of officials, and bureaucrats, that are free to do what they want, whether legal or not. To add insult to injury, the most crooked are the highest officials in the FBI and the Department of Justice. Until this changes, the ignoring of laws will continue at this level, and the disrespect of laws will increase. This happens in third world countries, and the United States is well along the way of being just that.

1 comment: