In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

One Hundred and One...

...degrees Fahrenheit on the shaded porch this evening.....that's too hot, and tomorrow it's supposed to be hotter. 

6 comments:

  1. 89 degrees here and I will no longer complain about our heat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Vicki and Jess: But is it a dry heat? :)
    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, with the heat index that's life threatening...and it's only July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a tropical thingy off the Florida coast heading to somewhere close. The heat will aggravate and lead to rain. The rain will cool things down, but in large amounts it will lead to me being stuck until the water goes down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On July 4th at 5am The Mrs. was trying to turn the heater on in our camper. I told her to put on a sweatshirt.

    She was not appreciative of my comment.

    And, yes, I'm bragging, but it was in the 90's here back in Midwestia today.

    ReplyDelete