In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, January 20, 2020

Ten More Days....

...and nights until the possibility of my cast being removed. Hopefully I don't go berserk before then.


Bleh!

7 comments:

  1. Hopefully, all will go well. Still might reconsider using a giant drill right away..drink some milk or some calcium supplements meanwhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The entrapped feeling is disturbing. If the doctor wants to keep a cast on longer, he will have to replace this one and clean my arm

      Delete
  2. Hey Jess, just wanted to drop by, you're 10 days are up, right? That must feel good. Take care and don't get too rowdy too soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They removed the cast this morning, and placed a removable brace. The freedom is great, but I don't have the hard cast to protect the bone from what could be a painful bump. Hopefully, I stay attentive and prevent that from happening.

      Delete
    2. There ya go! Bet it's a heck of a relief to have it off. Just take care and safety first...at least for a while. ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos less than we do.

    (And realistically, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to determine if this easy questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete