In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Another Lead Balloon

Tulsi Gabbard is suing Hillary Clinton. It's good show, but will go nowhere, unless Hillary has lost her connections. If she has, I wonder if there will be a pile-on. I can only hope they drag her feeble body into the courtroom until she's bankrupt.

11 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that Gabbard would live long enough to see a trial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe so, but sooner or later, Hillary will be considered unnecessary, and too much of a liability.

      Delete
    2. I hope her suicide insurance is paid up.
      Waitaminnit! I don't care about her.

      Delete
    3. It's ironic that the Democratic Party is now becoming reviled by working folks. Some would call it the party of traitors, and the description is mostly accurate.

      Delete
  2. Not someone I'd vote for (either of them) but she's amusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't vote for her either, but if it came down to her, or Hillary, I think I would have to abstain.

      Delete
  3. I think I can speak for all of us super secret under cover clandestine Russian assets when I say, Tulsi? Never heard of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Clintons are untouchable. Nothing short of a full blown revolution will change that. They know where all the bodies are buried, they know which skeletons are in which closets, and if they fell... every other swamp creature would go down with them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are untouchable, but like all crime families, eventually someone comes along that needs to get them out of the way, regardless of what that requires.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete