In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, February 7, 2020

I Think It's Coming

The Democrats showed they weren't fighting by any rules, and fought as though they were in a street fight. If my thoughts are correct, Trump will figuratively kick them in the ribs while they are down. His administration is rooting out those involved, and will probably throw a few in prison.

In the past, an evil effort to destroy those in power demanded death; and many times the death was welcomed, after a long, and painful punishment. Those involved with the failed coup should feel lucky they weren't living in the past.

4 comments:

  1. Jess payback as started on both sides of the aisle. Your screwed Trump your looking for a new job..YOUR FIRED. The loyalty to him is being rewarded with new promotions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As more is exposed, and the fact the effort to remove Trump from office failed, the firings, prosecutions and retributions will be magnificent.

      Delete
  2. Vindman was especially indignant, in his belief that he was "entitled" to remain in his position. What gall !!
    Well said, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The arrogance is somewhat amazing. How the bureaucrats reached this point is beyond me, but tar and feathering a few might get the attention of the rest.

      Delete