In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, March 27, 2020

Wages and Producers

Those without the comfort of a public service job are basically S.O.L., the creation of money in the stimulus package will devalue what they make, and the national debt will increase. It's all smoke an mirrors, and the end result may be worse than just letting the virus take its course.

3 comments:

  1. sadly true. just shared a meme from Babylon Bee that the toilet paper shortage was solved by the Fed with the printing of trillions of dollars. what it will be worth now.

    ReplyDelete