In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, June 29, 2023

It Took Too Long

The Supreme Court ruled affirmative action for student selection as unconstitutional. I guess it's a plus, but this crap has been going on for all of my adult life; and I'm retired. If this is justice in the United States, then it takes too long, and those involved with punishing people because of their race are never beaten with stick for their actions.

5 comments:

  1. They'll keep doing it. How? We don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a start, Jess. Hate to say it but whitey will only survive what’s coming by tribing up like the rest of the races. Diversity has wrecked two generations of white kids and only produced more vibrants with their hands out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a start, but until it's universal in application, it's more foot shuffling by bureaucrats.

      Delete
    2. Keep your powder dry. The Communist Left will never quit pushing their agenda until they are wiped clean from the face of the planet. This is but a minor setback in their plans to destroy Western Civilization and install their WEF globalist "One World Utopian" regime. The pushback party candles may have just been lit in France, of all places.

      Stay safe out there and enjoy what little we have of our "independence" this weekend! 🍺

      Delete