In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, September 9, 2023

The Problem is Obvious

New Mexico's governor is attempting to end 2nd amendment rights for a month for "public safety". Her problem - which is obvious - is that not only is she as ignorant as a box of rocks, her attempt to void rights not only is a definite reason to have her removed from office, she faces criminal charges for her efforts. If I had to guess, she is today's shining example of EEO insanity. May her final legacy be as the dumbass that shot herself in the foot, while ignoring her oath to uphold the Constitution.

7 comments:

  1. What I find really sad is that this kind of thinking seems to now be the norm. Punish the law abiding citizens rather than deal with the real problem - the criminals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I used to think that the statement "the beatings will continue until morale improves" was humorous until I noticed that that seems to be the approach of our gummint these days.

      Delete
    2. I don't think most of the police are on board with her madness.

      Delete
  2. She's NOT ignorant about Rights. She simply doesn't care. And I absolutely guarantee that NOTHING will happen to her for this abusive violation of her authority. NOTHING! At BEST her Executive Order will be overturned by a court...odds of course are that it will take MONTHS for such a ruling to happen. But she herself will face ZERO consequences for her criminality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can only hope she stepped in it to the point she spends all her time trying to defend the indefensible.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. After they cane her. Ten lashes should work.

      Delete