In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, July 24, 2026

A President's Library With Mechanics Liens

There is an enormous amount of unpaid debt to contractors that built the Obama Library. Illinois allows the auction of property to satisfy liens. Whether that happens is to be seen, but even if it does, what would anyone do with such a large ugly structure without any real use? It's a mess, and those that trusted the general contractor are out of luck, can only file liens, and hope for a return of pennies on the dollar, if bankruptcy is the final result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment