In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Writer's Block

I think I might be dealing with it. It's that or rapid cycling bipolar disorder, the culmination of a childhood head injury, laziness, procrastination, constipation or fatique. Then again, it might be I'm just pulling your leg and will wow you with something fantastically creative.

Only time will reveal the truth.

2 comments:

  1. When I get writer's block, it's usually because I'm disappointed in my lack of readers. I then figure "why bother" and walk away for a while. It's amazing how walking away reawakens a few thoughts that you MUST post about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get a burst of creativity, or some profound thought will cross my mind. Usually, this is at an odd hour, or when I'm no where near a computer. By the time I get to one, the thought's either gone, or I'm too lazy to ignore sleep and turn my thoughts into pixels.

    ReplyDelete