In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, June 11, 2012

Some People are No Damn Good

I won't elaborate, but one of my neighbors needs to be neutered with barbed wire....in public, with all his family in attendance. I would feel better and the world would be a better place.

5 comments:

  1. Well heck. I'd feel a lot better if I knew what he did to deserve barbed wire. I didn't bring any with me when we moved, but you know I'm armed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's let his dog run loose since she was a puppy. I've constantly told him to put her up, but since he didn't, she became pregnant and dominoed in my dog's house. I confronted him in front of his wife and children. His answer: she's not my dog any more.

    I'll take care of the problem, but the real problem won't be taken care of until the good Lord calls my neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope taking care of the problem doesn't involve inflicting the consequences on the dog. The problem is, no matter what you do, he'll always get another dog. Not because he loves it, but because it signifies OWNERSHIP to him until the fiddler needs paid. Then it's not HIS anymore.

    Save the world, one neutered neighbor at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have local shelters. That's where they'll go and I can only hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a shelter that will take his family?

    ReplyDelete