In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Something I Didn't Know

Some of the weapons that were allowed to be illegally sold by the United States Government to criminals south of the border were Barret 50 caliber rifles. That's a weapon that can literally decapitate a person from over a mile away. If that doesn't get your attention, nothing will; especially when you consider there are probably well paid mercenaries on the business end working for people that don't have good intentions.

This is beyond reprehensible.

3 comments:

  1. What bothers me is that so many people are not paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than 2000 firearms were allowed to walk across the border and less than 800 were recovered. That is a damning fact, which the media - if they would do their job - would report on daily, instead of the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the more reason for the next Prez to have his DOJ investigate this, then file charges against Holder and everyone else involved. The charges should include accessory to murder, number of counts to be determined at the time of filing.

    ReplyDelete