In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Celebration

I've been reading some news reports and thought about some of the reports of people that don't like the United States, belittle those that created this great nation and ignore the events that led to its creation. It's disheartening to read these things, but it galvanizes my opinion of what's best for these people: Leave now. Nobody forces you to live here. If you don't want to embrace the simplicity of self-reliance and productivity, then we really don't need you. Go while you can and go with the knowledge you're doing what's best for your life.





No comments:

Post a Comment