In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pain Chronicles 2

I returned to my doctor on Tuesday. The verdict is that I have a pinched nerve, which is a little cryptic, since there are so many nerves. They did ask me if I had ever had a back x-ray, which I've never had. The immediate treatment, since my pain is substantially reduced, is to watch, continue the anti-inflammatory medication and wait. The next step, if necessary, is to go through tests to determine the problem.

I've had a lot of things cause me pain. Usually, they subside over time, but this last episode was in the same category as the pain I felt before I had my gall-bladder removed. It reaches the point that if there is no relief, death would be better. I don't like that feeling, but I'm thinking it's part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment