In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, May 31, 2014

I Haven't Done This In Awhile

I was hesitant to start blogging. I'm generally a very private person, so placing my thoughts out for anyone to read was a little out of my comfort zone. 

Anyway, my visitor counter is well past 130,000 visitors, which astounds me. 

So, for those that visit, I appreciate your effort. Time is a precious thing and spending time here is trading something that is invaluable for a few of my scribblings. 

Thanks. 

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you stepped out of your comfort zone. And as far as a trade goes.....I think I am getting the best part of that deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. HE SAID, THE SHERIFF IS A [Clock bell chimes]

      Delete
    2. Man, the places your mind goes. That's hilarious.

      Delete
  3. Haven't done what in awhile? I missed something.

    ReplyDelete