In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

So, Why Doesn't the Military Court Martial the Commander In Chief?

I don't see why they can't. Surely there's an article in the Uniform Code of Military Justice that addresses conduct that includes dereliction of duty and unethical behavior.

Congress has the power of regulating the armed forces and it's their duty, as far as I'm concerned to enforce laws, when those working for the President break laws without accountability. If it takes the military, then get after it.

4 comments:

  1. Look once you have been selected to occupy the "big chair" you become untouchable for life, murder, rape steal, kill and eat babies, you can NEVER be touched by "the system". You have the same status as the god kings of old; One above all law, and the "lessor" creatures you have been selected to rule----Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's how they feel, but like all tyrannies, it ends.

      Delete
  2. Congress can bring charges against the President. But the trial is before the Senate, where there is a Democratic Majority. Maybe after the mid-term elections, ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congress can do a lot of things, but it's as full of traitorous liberals as the current administrative cabinet. Between all of them, there's not enough honor to fill a thimble.

      Delete