In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, May 16, 2014

In A Perfect World...

...the AGW alarmists would be banished to a glacier in Iceland, given one knife, Al Gore and a box of matches.

I'm thinking the first winter nights would be lit by an unexpected fuel made from the blubber of someone they would never name.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where I saw this earlier today, but I'm told the only reason the polar ice caps are growing is because of gay illegal aliens, but AGW is still real no matter how the weather proves otherwise. I'm thinking Tom Steyer is behind that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's boatloads of money in the AGW power game. Huge resources, power plays and the manipulation of the values of energy producing minerals lead to huge financial gains.

      Coal is the big prize in the future. With government intervention, the price to produce, process and burn will rise high enough to force out all small producers. Only the richest companies/stockholders will have the resources and the price for the land will be cheap.

      Delete