In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Clueless

I was reading a news story; and I found one of those teaser ads at the bottom stating there are 24 celebrities married to each other, and I didn't have a clue on who they were.

I'll remain ignorant on this subject. I think it's because I don't care.

2 comments:

  1. I think we owe it to ourselves to remain ignorant of today's pop culture and who has signed the Charlie Sheen disclaimers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it has to do with relevance; or the lack of. So much of what is presented by the media has no real meaning, except to those that make a living on trying to keep people interested in nothing all day.

      Delete