In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Media Honesty

If the majority of the media was honest, the illegal activities of the last administration would be headlines demanding justice, the mob mentality of Democrats would be portrayed as a terrible affront to society, and the attack on the Constitution described as sedition. Unfortunately, that's not what the media wants to report, even though it will eventually lead to their destruction.

4 comments:

  1. Honesty in the media, went out the window when Biily C was elected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, if not sooner. Cronkite, as it turns out, was a card carrying liberal with an agenda.

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure both sides aren't buying what they're selling. When I as in college I saw a "protest." Six people. Thirty news people. Guess what the lead story was that night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. If there is nothing to report, embellish what's available, and make it look like it's important.

      Delete