In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, October 6, 2019

How Far Can This Go?

It's obvious, the House is willing to do anything to circumvent law, cause national problems, and expose the United States to conditions that can be described as an emergency. I don't think they realize an emergency of this type allows the President to declare martial law, which would effectively allow the seditionists to be rounded up and imprisoned.

I think it's time for Barr to either join the seditionists, or start the criminal proceedings against the known high-ranking officials. The results will lead to some interesting times, but I think it's necessary. I don't like martial law, but I like criminals running the country even less.

3 comments:

  1. Uh No. You are using the pre-1992 law. Under the USA-Patriot Act 1 and 2 + the NDAA of 2014. Trump can at the time he declares martial law (in the event of a coup). He can sign a PRESIDENTIAL FINDING OF FACT. Declare the action to be high treason. And have everyone who pisses him off shot by sundown that day. He is very close to having grounds to declare a state of insurrection in the Democratic party. At that point he could have the whole bunched wiped out, the same day.---Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can think of a few that deserve such treatment, and thanks for the clarification of current law.

      Delete
  2. I do not want to post what I feel when I see smarmy smug enemies of our constitution on my television.

    ReplyDelete