In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, June 14, 2021

This Won't Go Well

 Biden is supposed to meet with Putin. So, what can happen, when a former ruthless KGB official, with military training, meets an elderly, demented, lifetime politician without any legislative history, except raising taxes on the elderly? I think anyone that has some ability for rational thinking knows this won't go well for Biden, or the United States. Maybe we can convince them to drop Biden off somewhere in Europe instead of bringing him back.

7 comments:

  1. Then Kamala? That's his insurance policy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beginning to wonder if that would be worse. Both are incompetent glad-handers without scruples.

      Delete
  2. The flip side of this issue, for other world leaders, is that I don't think they can rely on our government to react predictably to anything. I don't think anyone knows who is really running our country. Is it Kamala? Is it a group of people in the administration, a cabal of outsiders, etc.? Certainly, Joe Biden isn't running the country. It seems obvious to me though, that whoever is making the decisions is just winging it. This administration is an absolute disaster, and I think it's going to take decades to repair the damage being done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think other world leaders are beginning to realize the U.S. is a threat; not because it's a world power; it's because the lack of a leader is as bad as a ruthless leader.

      Delete
  3. On the plus side, it's not like Ukraine Joe will remember the meeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably best. A man of honor would detest his own cowardice, and treachery. Since Joe is neither, he'll have a bowl of ice cream and bask in the glory vested by his fawning media.

      Delete