In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Just Observing

Let's see: Pelosi's husband has taken on a hammer-wielding gay prostitute, and the result is a disaster, Joe Biden thinks he's president of all 54 states (I know, there are only 52, which a lucid president would know), Twitter is now in the hands of Elon Musk (Liberal fleshy-headed mutants are outraged), the dollar is heading toward toilet paper status, the vax is still killing people, and the mid-terms are a comedy show. 

As much as the brain-dead members of the media want to believe they can obfuscate without anyone noticing, they're not, and are appearing to be completely deranged. Their treatment is the steady decline of revenue for their outlets, and the looming condition of being unemployed. 

Personally, much of this gives me joy. I like seeing reprobates being exposed, and possibly being punished. That, and just knowing they're in panic is a wonderful feeling. They deserve much worse, but I'll take what I can get.

8 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Jess...Most people, when finding themselves in a hole, stop digging. I rather enjoy watching the lunatic left keep on shoveling. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad that so many people believe what they hear on the likes of CNN. I consider them demented, and regardless of what is sometimes reported, they're far from the majority of citizens.

      Delete
  2. "Hi. Good night." - John Fetterman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In electrical terminology, Fetterman either has a grounding problem, or a unprotected short circuit.

      Delete
    2. How Fetterman is even considered for public office only shows how disconnected some people are from reality.

      Delete
  3. There is actually a lot of good stuff going on... in a machavellian sense... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're arguing about college admission race issues in the Supreme Court. It's not looking good for the race baiters.

      Delete