In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

They Were Lucky

 These looters  just happened to be found by law enforcement and the media. From my experience in the past, and from those that would deny knowing, most looters become part of the death statistics. Questions aren't asked, and those so foolish are not granted any leniency. 


* I updated the link to a different site. Maybe this one will work. If not, the link is below.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/gov-desantis-warns-against-looting-in-florida-after-ian-were-a-second-amendment-state

4 comments:

  1. Link won't work? Maybe the looters took that, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens. It was a Fox News link, and they seem to be flakey on how their site works.

      Delete
  2. Link doesn't work?
    No problem.
    Looters don't either.

    ReplyDelete