In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Another One Gone

 I've been reading The Grouchy Old Cripple for a long, long time. He's passed, and the internet lost someone that added to everything important.

4 comments:

  1. Heaven gained a great one. He is with Acidman and too many others now. Should be quite a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.
    We live in a lesser world with his loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still miss Remus. Some folks I can't even delete the bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmpppfppffffff. I used to follow him years ago. He seemed like an affable sort, but I lost track of him in the noise and bedlam of all the other internet voices and he just seemed to slip away while I didn't notice.
    That is truly the shits.

    ReplyDelete