In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

The Demand for Demands

There's enough subterfuge, illegal activities, crooked politicians, crooked officials, outright lying and ignoring of basic human principles to do something other than just demanding results. Results happen when something is accomplished, and from my point of view, requires some severe penalties, honesty, and in some important situations, a public hanging. 

6 comments:

  1. It's been decades since the system worked for you and I. It now works for the system, first and foremost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does. Regardless of morals, laws and liberty, obfuscation is constant, laws only apply to those that are not part of the system, and the courts guarantee the government can turn even the most wealthy into paupers.

      Delete
  2. Publichangings should make a comeback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a tendency to point out the error of the criminal.

      Delete
  3. Ayup. I keep hearing people blaming the system. It’s not the system…it’s a people problem….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a good system, except those that abuse it aren't punished enough for a deterrent to those thinking of doing the same..

      Delete