In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Maybe They Should Be Sent Away

With all the support for Ukraine, and even waving their flag in Congress, we should honor their choices, provide 80 pound packs, give them a gun, and send them to Ukraine to help. We can do without them, they can take the place of U.S. money, and if they fail in their task, it won't be because we wasted more money on global manipulation.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tomorrow morning would be a wonderful day to start. Don't send any money, just send the cheerleaders of wasteful spending and their staff.

      Delete