Weather forecasters (mostly TV personalities) are hyping the weather. It's hot, and the humidity is high, but I've seen much worse, worked in it, and the hype is making my patience wear thin. It's the weather, any changes in climate are gradual - if any - and the constant drivel about anthropogenic climate change is becoming something that makes me want to throw a shoe at the television. Enough already. All the predictions have been wrong, and the hype is ridiculous.
In Case You've Wondered
My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.
If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com
One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.
I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.
jescordwaineratgmail.com
Yup. Welcome to summer.
ReplyDeleteThey guarantee it looks more ominous with graphics with a blistering sun, and bright red colors.
DeleteSeems like a lot of people are always trying so hard to induce a panic.
ReplyDeleteThey want us to panic in the direction of their choosing, and take the focus off their ridiculous assumptions.
Deleteagreed. however, i remember the sun used to feel warm on the skin, soothing even. now it burns like a laser. yeah, i'm older but how does that account? it could be we've cleaned up the smog of the '70's to our own detriment. here, the last year or so the seasons are a month to six weeks off, earlier. is earth falling into the sun and they're not telling us, lol? something just feels....off.
ReplyDeleteIn the seventies, it was as hot as it is now. The same with the eighties, nineties and two thousands. I've changed, but the heat isn't as oppressive as my reduction in stamina due to age.
Delete