In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Sort of an Anniversary

 Fifteen years ago, and over three million visits later, I started this blog. A lot has happened since then: My mother, and three siblings of four died; I was divorced, and remarried; I've had seven skin cancers removed; I've moved; I've retired; had two colonoscopies; carpal tunnel release on both wrists, and an ugly lipoma removed from my forehead. During that time, many have commented, and shown me there are still some good people out there. That, and that bots can fill visit counts by over 10,000 in a matter of hours. So, as long as I can, I will continue. Thoughts cross my mind constantly, and this is where they can escape. You have been warned.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The person that inspired me to start a blog stopped blogging years ago. She was one of a few that just disappeared.

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy it, I'm just sorry I didn't know about you until a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have a few that visit, but on some days, thousands of hits are shown, and I have no doubt that's bots. Still, it's good to know real people visit.

      Delete
  3. Sorry for the delay. Well done! Any cake and ice cream left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you missed the cake an ice cream. There was plenty, but as usual, I had to just walk past it in the aisle and avoid eating what will push my blood sugar above the borderline.
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete