In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Working Across Party Lines

The term "working across party lines" doesn't mean what it once meant. It doesn't indicate polite, productive discourse to solve mutual problems. In fact, it means nothing.

I have a new term: "placing snipers on party lines". I like it better and I think it will have greater results. The lines between the parties are a dangerous and defined as any battle line, with the same determination of who survives. I don't want anyone to cross the lines or trust anyone that does. This is war and there can be only one winner.

2 comments:

  1. Silly boy. Considering who wants him to stay in office, we'd be outgunned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't trust everyone on THIS side of the line.

    ReplyDelete