In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Deserts of Mars Look Remarkably Like The Deserts of Earth

According to NASA, the Martian landscape appears similar to the Mojave desert. Really? You mean the rock and sand on Mars looks like the rock and sand of the Mojave? Who would have thought it would be that way?

I don't want people to think I'm not really behind space exploration, but couldn't we have some excitement? Make something up, such as

"Damn, was that a rat?" was a question from a NASA scientist today as he reviewed the photos from Mars. His colleagues, surprised by the outburst, immediately went to his side to see what caused the surprise.

If they're not going to do that, at least release the raw images so the UFO buffs can have some stories for the Enquirer about alien ruins and artifacts. It makes good sensational stories and it's about time for Gary Sinise to star in another science fiction movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment