In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Defeating Robots

I get a lot of site visits from "robots", which are obviously automatic programs that constantly look for ways to spam my site. It's a little annoying, since there's really nothing to be done, such as knocking on somebody's door and telling them you'll stomp a mud hole in their ass if they don't stop.

Anyway, yesterday LeeAnn linked my site after I made a comment about her enviable self-control. By last night, the robots were defeated completely by the visits from her site. So, LeeAnn is now the patron saint of robot fighters. I'm sure there's some award, or thingamabob to give, but I wouldn't know where to find such things.

1 comment:

  1. Robots are just as vulnerable to snark as the average GenPop. In fact, I've often wondered if quite a few GenPop are not prototype "annoyBots", sent by their AI overlords to test us.
    :)Thank you.

    ReplyDelete