In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

It's No Different Than in the Past

I've watched large corporations and investors moving away from the high tax rates of the United States over the term of the current administration. It's part of business, which I understand. That's how things have always been.

What's changed is the perception. Instead of realizing the reasons, addressing the problem and making business easier in the United States, too many are condemning, demanding higher taxes and wondering why the economy is tanking. That's like shooting yourself in one foot, finding the blood loss unacceptable and then shooting a hole in the other foot, with the hope it will drain into the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment