In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, March 16, 2017

I Wonder

The President has much power, and I doubt anyone could stop him from firing people at will, without any repercussions. People might complain, but what are they going to do? Write their congresscritter? Go on television and complain?

I wonder what would happen if he did. Say, just wake up one morning and tell all his cabinet members he wants them to fire 40% in their department by tomorrow morning. Would the citizens complain? Or, would they commend his actions?

I would be extremely happy if he did. Washington is broke, there are too many bureaucrats, and I can do fine without all the meddling of bureaucracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment