I know many people, and they aren't happy about current affairs. I'll list a few:
- Powerful bureaucrats attempted a coup. Included were members of the highest law enforcement agencies, the IRS, elected officials, and probably Obama. A less polite society would have their heads on pikes surrounding the reflecting pool of the Washington Monument.
- Supposed health officials not only can't agree on the dangers of Covid 19, they spout their opinions with corrupted data. Those that don't tow the line, continue the subterfuge of isolation, and allow the economy to suffer are chastised, have their character assassinated, or are ignored.
- Joe Biden his son, and probably other members of his family, are trash. Not only have they become rich from illegal Chinese graft, they continue to be allowed to walk in public. They're criminals, and should be treated as such.
- Bill Clinton is being given a free pass on his elbow rubbing with a known rapist, and child trafficker. A good media would be asking some tough questions, and demanding investigations into his culpability.
- The economy is taking a huge hit, Congress is ignoring its responsibility, the media is ignoring those helping destroy the economy, and it's all part of the effort to destroy Trump.
- Public sector unions are running roughshod over those that pay their salaries.
- China is attempting to destroy the United States, professional sports is helping, and people are still watching the crap they call sports.
There's more, and there's a comment section to add the things pissing you off.